Back in march I was invited to a special ‘Diva Professional Styling Event’ at John Beerens hairstudio, where I was introduced to Diva Professional Styling and got a goodie bag filled with products including the Diva Professional Styling Auto Tong Curling Iron. Today I’m reviewing the curling iron and showing you how I’ve been using it!
Diva Motorised Auto-Tong 25mm
- Macadamia Oil, Argan Oil and Keratin ceramic barrel
- Oval barrel
- Digital heat control with variable temperature settings – 110°C to 210°C
- Instant heat : ready to style in seconds
- Ultra–even heat system along the whole barrel
- Multi–Voltage for worldwide use
- Auto shut–off after 1 hour
- 3m long salon length heat resistant swivel cord
- Integrated heat protection stand
- UK/European plug adaptor
- Cool tip
My hair is always changing. Basically changing color every wash. I’ve cut it recently, and haven’t toned it, so there’s quite a bit color difference between my own hair and the extentions. Something that’s totally fine if I wear them in a long messy braid, but looks terrible if I wear my hair loose. That’s where the Diva Auto Tong Curling Iron comes in!
I put the temperature up a bit higher, when I use the Diva Auto Tong on my hair extensions. Since the hair of my extensions is lot thicker and not as fragile as my own hair. I make sure to place the hair extensions in a way that they’ll blend as much as possible with my own hair.
Look how gorgeous the curls are! I just love the look of wavy and messy curls. And the best thing is, that the curls stay all day long. My extentions stay curled even longer.
*This post contains PR samples. However,this review is based on my experience with the product and reflects my honest opinion on it.
It’s safe to say that I’m a big fan of the Diva Professional Styling Auto Tong!
- Easy to use, it has a cool tip, so no problems with burning your fingers or skin. And trust me, I can be clumsy. ( You can use the glove that comes with if you want to make extra sure to prevent any burns)
- Easy adjustable heat. (which is great because my hair is very fragile)
- It turns off automatically after an hour.
- Gorgeous waves and curls that last all day.
- Price:€ 144,95 (It’s not the most affordable curling iron out there.)
Want to check out Diva styling tools? Or are you looking for hair care products?